Guglielmo Winery is graced with a small group of talented, creative people dedicated to perpetuating the wines and lifestyles set forth by one of California’s winery pioneers.
- George E. Guglielmo – Partner, Winemaker & President
- Gene Guglielmo – Partner, General Manager
- Angelia Guglielmo – Customer Relations & Business Development
- Gena Guglielmo – Tasting Room Manager
- Cristina Guglielmo-Maggetti – Social Media Design and Production
- Cory Burkett – Project Coordinator
- Delfino Avina – Warehouse Supervisor
- Javier Hurtado – Vineyard Supervisor
- Karolyn Dudley – Wine Club Manager
- Katrina Smith – Director of Events
- Kimarie Manfre – Gift Shop Manager
Guglielmo Winery Welcomes the Next Generation
The Guglielmo Family Winery is pleased to announce the 4th Generation is now working at the winery. Angelia Guglielmo, Gena Guglielmo, and Cristina Guglielmo-Maggetti, the great-granddaughters of founder Emilio Guglielmo.