Join Our Team
Guglielmo Winery is a family-owned and operated company that treats its employees like family.
Please check back often to see our open positions.
Seasonal Associates for Event Department and Tasting Room- part-time.
The Guglielmo Winery has immediate seasonal positions available! We are currently looking for immediate seasonal weekend part-time staff with possible opportunities for long-term employment. We are one of the oldest, continuously family-owned, and operated wineries in the state of California. Specializing in Italian varietals, the Guglielmo Winery has shared its award-winning wines with the community for 96 years. Nestled in Santa Clara County, Guglielmo winery is a historic landmark, rich in tradition, and committed to building long-lasting relationships with its customers and community.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
The duties and responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Provide a high level of customer service to all vendors, customers, and fellow team members in person and over the phone.
- Must have a flexible schedule and be available to work weekends and holidays (excluding major holidays).
- Must have experience with retail POS systems, including becoming proficient on Orderport and the “When I Work” application.
- Must have some sales experience with the ability to drive wine sales and wine club memberships. * Ability to multitask and thrive in a fast-paced environment.
- Must be 21+ years of age.
- Possess a professional appearance and hospitable demeanor.
- Must be physically able to lift a case of wine (50lbs) and able to stand for long periods of time. Our operations are outdoors; therefore must be willing to work outside for the duration of your shift.
- Must maintain a clean, friendly, and welcoming environment for all customers at all times. This includes but is not limited to washing/polishing glasses, completing opening/closing procedures, and restocking inventory.
- Must Exhibit the highest level of respect, integrity, and professionalism while serving as an ambassador and upholding the wineries core values.
- Wine and wine-making knowledge preferred, ability and motivation to learn about our wines and winery history is a must.
- Must follow all Covid19 procedures while on the premises.
If interested in becoming a part of the Guglielmo Family Winery, please send a resume with the subject line “Seasonal Associate Position” to angelia@Guglielmowinery.com
No phone calls please, emails must include a resume for consideration.