Wednesday, August 18th, enjoy the music of Lyin’ I’s at Guglielmo Winery Vines and Vibes. Warm weather, great wines, fabulous music, lots of fun – that’s the description of Guglielmo Winery’s “Vines & Vibes” summer concert series. Relax in the shade of our large canopy, enjoy a bottle of Guglielmo’s award-winning wine, and listen to the music of our area’s greatest bands.
FREE admission and plenty of FREE parking is available.
- Guests may only reserve one table when they arrive, no outside chairs or blankets are allowed.
- Non-vaccinated guests are asked to wear a mask, thank you
- Gates open at 5:30 PM, and Music is from 6 PM to 9 PM
- Wine, beer, soft drinks, and a food truck will be available for purchases
- Food: Guests can bring in picnic-style food – nothing that requires heating or refrigeration of any kind.
- Beverages: Guest can bring in sealed water bottles – but no other beverages including previously purchased Guglielmo wines. Any beverages (aside from sealed water bottles) will be confiscated and disposed of.
- Coolers: Other than soft-sided coolers that are no larger than the 6-pack size, no coolers are allowed.
- You are required to dispose of all personal trash items in our many receptacles around the facility.
- NO OUTSIDE ALCOHOL
- Please no one under 21 and no pets (except service animals). THIS IS AN ADULT NIGHT OUT, thank you.
Check out Lyin’ I’s Band at http://lyinis.com/
Join us for a great time!