We are pleased to announce that we are now accepting reservations (reservations are not required for Curbside Pick-Up.) This is the first step in a phased and measured reopening of our outdoor tented event area. We will not be conducting tastings at this time, instead, we are offering purchases of wine by the glass and the bottle.
We are following all safety and sanitation guidelines established by Santa Clara County and the State of California, including social distancing and face mask requirements. We want all of our guests and team members to feel comfortable and safe so everyone can enjoy their experience. We ask that you please take a moment to review a few new rules.
Our temporary hours of operation for wine experiences will be Friday, Saturday, and Sunday from 11 AM to 5 PM, with our last reservation set for 4 PM.
- At this time, we are unable to accept walk-ins. Since our space is limited, we will be requiring a 24-hour notice of cancellation. Please call us at 408-779-2145 if your plans change and you can’t make your reservation time. If we do not receive a cancellation notice, there will be a $10 fee charged to your account. If you are more than 15 mins late to your reservation you will be considered a no-show.
- Your reservation will last for one hour. We understand it is a short amount of time, but as we navigate through the changes of COVID-19, we would like to give as many guests as possible the opportunity to enjoy our outdoor wine experience with views of the vineyard. As well as give us time to clean and sanitize each area.
- There is a maximum of 6 people per table/reservation, children are welcome (and count towards the 6 people maximum) but must remain in your designated area.
- Given current limitations on capacity, our Wine Club Membership will now be changing to accommodate 2 people per membership.
POLICY FOR YOUR VISIT
For the safety of our guests and staff, please wear your face mask as you exit your vehicle and until you are seated at your table. You may remove your mask once your wine experience begins and for the duration of the tasting with your party. Please follow directions from your host to comply with all policies during your visit.
Please note we will continue to modify our policies based on guidelines established by State and County over the next several weeks.
We reserve the right to refuse access or service to any customer who (1) displays any symptoms consistent with COVID-19; (2) fails to comply with our social distancing protocols; (3) fails to wear a face mask.
To ensure the safety of our guests and team members, we are implementing the following measures:
- Social distancing: guests and team members are required to abide by 6’ social distancing guidelines. A face mask is required to access the property and until the guest is seated for their wine experience, and anytime not seated in designated area.
- Outside food is allowed, but we ask that you please pick up all your items upon the completion of your reservation.
- Staff will be disinfecting tables, chairs, glassware, restrooms, and all other touchpoints per the CDC guidelines and Santa Clara County Protocols.
- Staff will be trained on COVID-19 safety guidelines to ensure we are conducting business following all CDC guidelines and keeping everyone safe.
- We have marked the ground with visual cues of 6 feet.
- Tables have been located 12 feet from service stations, other guests’ tables, and chairs.
- All tables, chairs and high-contact surfaces are sanitized between groups
- Sanitizer is available to guests and team members during their visit
- Common areas like restrooms, railings, door handles, and other high-contact areas are cleaned and sanitized throughout the day.
- Health-check protocol before the start of every shift has been implemented and rigorous hand-washing procedures have been established for all team members.
- Pets are not permitted on the property, with the exception of service dogs, which must be kept on a leash at all times. During your wine experience, they must be under or next to your table to ensure proper social distancing.
- We will ONLY be accepting credit card payments at this time and will not be accepting cash payments.
- Guests will be limited in our tent and bathroom area, and we ask that you please wait in your vehicles if you arrive early for your reservation.
- If anyone in your party is not feeling well or has been exposed to COVID-19, please do not enter the Guglielmo Winery.
By making a reservation and entering our property you are agreeing that all those in your party will help Guglielmo Winery stay safe by following our visitation policy.
Please contact us at email@example.com or 408-779-2145